do you like articles about gladiators? well, if this week's top 10 most popular news stories is any indicator, you most certainly do — when it's the jeep gladiator, anyway. nearly a third of this week's lineup is dominated by the all-new-for-2020 jeep off-road pickup truck, which takes all of the beloved jeep wrangler's greatest hits and repackages them with a long bed in back.
included in this gaggle of gladiator news were our full-preview story making your formal acquaintance with the all-new jeep truck by reviewer aaron bragman, our video review following the vehicle's unveiling by reviewer kelsey mays and our first impressions of the vehicle live from the exhibit floor at the 2018 los angeles auto show by pickuptrucks.com editor mark williams.
the l.a. auto show, in fact, accounted for 100 percent of this week's top 10, with the debuts of the 2019 honda passport, 2020 hyundai palisade and 2019 bmw x7 repping hard for suvs, the 2019 mazda3 keeping the fire alive for the embattled sedan and our preview of the show rounding out the roster.
here are the 10 car news stories readers couldn't get enough of in the past week:
1. 2020 jeep gladiator: more than a wrangler pickup
2. 2019 honda passport: all new or anything but?
3. 2-row 2019 honda passport: for those who think the pilot is too much
4. redesigned 2019 mazda3 simplifies look, introduces hybrid
6. 2020 jeep gladiator is gonna be the off-road pickup truck king: video
7. 2020 hyundai palisade: the santa fe grows up
8. 2020 jeep gladiator: when you want a truck without doors
9. 2019 bmw x7: plenty to like about the 3-row bimmer
10. 2018 los angeles auto show: what to expect
's editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. in line with 's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. the editorial department is independent of 's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.