- amazon's annual prime day sale, usually held in spring or early summer, was delayed for 2020 and is taking place october 13–14.
- nearly the entirety of amazon's vast inventory of products will see major discounts during the two-day sale.
- automotive deals are plentiful, but not everything is worth your time. we've compiled what we think are the best deals below for your shopping pleasure.
amazon's big prime day sale is upon us—and at a much more opportune time this year, as the online retail giant kicks off two days of massive discounts on a massive selection of its available products. let other shoppers go to town on pumpkin-spice-flavored treats, stretchy yoga pants, or alexa smart speakers; we know our readers are far more interested in automotive-related items to stock their garages and toolboxes.
amazon's lightning deals will change throughout the day, but right now these items are discounted and highly rated. we'll be closely monitoring the deals throughout the sale and will update this story with additional deals as they launch.
in addition to the rotating list of items in the gallery above, amazon is also offering fixed discounts on some great tools, motor oils, and detailing products all during the sale:
- all noco products are 35 percent off;
- shell rotella synthetic motor oil is 20 percent off;
- chemical guys car detailing products and microfiber towels are 20 percent off;
- dewalt and craftsman tools are up to 40 percent off;
- stock up on sylvania brand automotive light bulbs.