whether you're jumping dunes in the mojave desert or just wanna look cute on your drive to the beach, you could hardly want for a vehicle more suited to such disparate duties than the jeep wrangler. with an allure that attracts diehards yet extends well beyond enthusiast enclaves, this iconic suv can be equally appreciated off-road or on the town — so it's little surprise that a full five months after publication, our 2018 jeep wrangler review sits atop our list of the week's most popular expert reviews.
of the redesigned-for-2018 wrangler "jl," reviewer aaron bragman says, "despite the average $3,120 price increase depending on trim level, the new jeep wrangler's refinements and newfound user-friendliness are still set to make it as popular as ever. add the new powertrains, expected improved fuel efficiency, more top options, refined interior appointments and more civilized daily-driver suitability, and the new jl wrangler looks set to keep its iconic status — and huge customer demand."
meanwhile, bragman also gives you the full rundown on the all-new-for-2018 hyundai kona small suv in our most watched video of the week.
top 5 reviews
1. 2018 jeep wrangler review: lighter, stronger, user-friendlier and more comfortable, but not cheaper
2. 2018 ford mustang review: anything you want, for a price
3. 2018 mercedes-benz e400 coupe review: it's time for some me-time
4. 2018 lexus lx 570 2-row review: pay less, get more space
5. 2019 jeep cherokee review: the edge of greatness
top 5 videos
1. 2018 hyundai kona: first drive
2. driving smart: clever car hacks
3. 2018 one-ton heavy-duty truck challenge
4. 2018 ford mustang gt performance pack 1 vs. performance pack 2
5. 2019 genesis g70: first drive
's editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. in line with 's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. the editorial department is independent of 's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.