when it comes to luxury suvs, it's tough to beat a land rover range rover (we know, the naming convention is still confusing), and this week our review of the 2018 model is once again our most popular car review. reviewer aaron bragman thinks that the full-size luxury suv will retain its popularity thanks to its impressive capabilities off-road and the cachet of the land rover and range rover names, but competitors are catching up.
however, bragman found the range rover lacking one key feature: buttons. be sure to read his review to find out what this means for the driving experience, but heed his warning:
"cadillac and lincoln have both learned from their mistaken foray into buttonless panels and have recently retreated from such panel-intensive interiors, but apparently this lesson needs to be learned by the next bunch of automakers like land rover and volkswagen."
here are the top five reviews for the week, as well as our five most watched videos.
1. 2018 land rover range rover review: plush and poised, with a push-button problem
2. 2019 acura rdx review: major multimedia misfire
3. 2019 mazda cx-3 review: good things, but in a small package
4. 2019 jeep cherokee review: the edge of greatness
5. 2018 nissan kicks review: impressive value and utility without awd
's editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. in line with 's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. the editorial department is independent of 's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.