for a refreshing change of pace in our tally of the week's most popular car reviews, try the refreshed 2019 mazda cx-3, which takes over the top spot from the perennially popular jeep wrangler. though the cx-3 has charted before, this is the first time it ascends to the top of the order.
it hasn't taken long to climb that order, either. published aug. 31, reviewer fred meier — a fan of the cx-3 — notes that it "stands out for its looks, interior quality, sporty driving, safety tech and good gas mileage" despite some shortcomings with cargo hauling, fitting child seats and adverse winter weather.
there's also a new leader on the video side of things. whether it's putting a key fob to your chin for better range or just figuring out which side of the car your gas tank is on without getting out to check, our video of car hacks contains a few key tips you may not know you needed. and what's more, that's the only video from last week's top five to return.
interested in what else is popular? check out the below lists for what your fellow readers are scoping out.
top 5 reviews
1. 2019 mazda cx-3 review: good things, but in a small package
2. 2018 jeep wrangler review: lighter, stronger, user-friendlier and more comfortable, but not cheaper
3. 2018 mercedes-benz e400 coupe review: it's time for some me-time
4. 2018 nissan kicks review: impressive value and utility without awd
5. 2018 ford mustang review: anything you want, for a price
top 5 videos
1. clever car hacks
2. ford f-150 review
4. what's the best luxury compact suv for 2018?
5. 2018 lamborghini huracan performante
's editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. in line with 's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. the editorial department is independent of 's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.