Winner of 's Family Car of the Year award for two years running, the Nissan Rogue is a favorite with car buyers as well, frequently ranking among the top 10 best-selling cars each month. Its flexibility in terms of seating and cargo make it a versatile choice for families.
KickinWing from Dalton, Penn., writes:
"This is my second new Rogue. The 2017 is beautiful and has many features that help with our growing family. I love how the rear seats slide and tilt! The shelving system in the back is awesome for storage! We did the SL Platinum with emergency braking to be safe. This car rocks."
Get 2017 Nissan Rogue DetailsFind a 2017 Nissan Rogue Near You
We get millions of car shoppers to each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only[MP7] use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.