This week's reader is spot-on in saying the 2017 Toyota Camry doesn't have "that German Used Engine ering" feeling after cross-shopping it with an Audi A3, but their experience isn't far-fetched at all. Price-wise, it's not hard to find overlap between an entry-level luxury car like the A3 and a loaded mid-size sedan. And if you're reading this thinking you know the outcome, there's an M. Night Shyamalan twist at the end.
GSWFanSince1981 from the San Francisco Bay Area writes:
"I first bought this car brand-new in April 2017 after bailing on a 2015 Audi A3. As soon as I decided not to buy the A3, I went to the first Toyota dealer and bought a brand new 2017 Camry SE. Although it doesn't give you that German Used Engine ering feel to it, there's peace of mind that it's a Toyota. It looks sporty, and it has an awesome sport-tuned suspension which hugs those corners on the hills extremely well. But since I bought a 2016 A3 a week ago, my son, who I expect to be getting his license this summer, will be driving the Camry. Not bad for a teenager."
We get millions of car shoppers to each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.