The updated 2017 Mazda CX-5 doesn't look very different from the 2016 version, but a lot has changed where it counts. The fun-to-drive CX-5 was previously coarse-sounding and offered little separation from wind and road noise, but all that has changed for 2017 with thicker sheet metal and additional sound-suppression materials. Our consumer review this week notes the changes were very noticeable compared with the 2016 model.
Freight Dog from Houston writes:
"It's a totally different car than the 2016 model. The two main complaints, road noise and harsh ride, that I had with the 2016 have been addressed this year, and the ride is smoother and much quieter. The infotainment system is top drawer and the interior materials have been upgraded."
We get millions of car shoppers to each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.