- cadillac has released option pricing for the 2022 ct5-v and ct4-v blackwing models.
- there are some big-ticket items available that can add more than $30,000 to the bottom line.
- initial reservations for the blackwings are full, but cadillac has a waitlist.
as is often the case with high-performance vehicles, the starting price is exactly what it says: just the starting point for what's possible. that's certainly the case for the 2022 cadillac ct4-v and ct5-v blackwing models. we now have full option pricing for these exciting new performance sedans, and the list of available extras is long.
the ct4-v starts at $59,990, and the ct5-v starts at $84,990, and even the specs of those base models are enticing: the ct4-v has a 472-hp twin-turbo v-6 and the ct5-v has a 668-hp supercharged 6.2-liter v-8, and both come standard with six-speed manual transmissions. but we went crazy ticking boxes and got the ct4 beyond $84,000 and pushed the ct5 well into the six-figure territory, with a loaded model topping $120,000. here is a list of some of the most notable extras available for both these cars.
- 10-speed automatic transmission: $2275
- dark emerald matte paint: $3925
- carbon-ceramic brakes (ct5-v bw only): $9000
- carbon-fiber packages: $2650–$4350 (ct4) or $4100–$5230 (ct5)
- mid-level interior trim package: $3000 (ct4) or $2890 (ct5)
- high-level interior trim package: $4900 (ct4) or $6090 (ct5)
- performance data recorder: $1600
as you can see, the extras include performance enhancements such as the upgraded brakes and also some creature comforts, such as the nicer interior packages that add things like fancier leather upholstery and suede trim. there are plenty of smaller-ticket options available too, such as red seatbelts, a sunroof, painted brake calipers, and dark-finish wheels.
cadillac has yet to release a configurator tool for these new models, but there is a waitlist you can join if you're interested in buying one of these sedans (the website says that the initial reservations are full).